ABP Legal offers legal advice to secure the terms of business transactions.
Businesses enter into transactions on a regular basis and ABP Legal can help you to structure such transactions and prepare ANY associated documents and agreements. We assist with preparing documents necessary:
- to document any business arrangements (Contracts, Agreements etc)
- for use with clients and customers;
- to set out rights and obligations among business partners and associated entities;
- to set out the agreements among friends or family going into business together;
- for use with employees and contractors;
We also review contracts because businesses should never enter agreements that are not truly beneficial and that are not vetted and reviewed by a competent Sydney business contract lawyer with your business’s and family best interests in mind.
Specific examples of documents or agreements that you may need prepared or reviewed include:
- Business sale/purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Stock/equity purchase agreements
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Operating agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Employment agreements
- Invention and non-disclosure agreements
- Non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Sales agreements
- and many more
Only parties who take an active role in the drafting and negotiation of any contract can feel secure once the document is executed.
Working with an experienced Sydney business contract lawyer is essential to that process.
Contact us and let us know how a Sydney business contract lawyer can help you.